do I need to use pick and pack manager when implementing SAP B1 in our distribution company ?
We also consider to use good issue and good receipts that used to issue stock for sale to good in transit warehouse from main warehouse and/or branch warehouse . Good in transit warehouse is transportation unit like motor cycle or truck box. All of drivers and bikers are sales employees.
These are the plans:
1. Sales / Marketing plans sales scheduling and issue a route document.
2. Warehouse administration staff checks document, create good issue and sales employees received it (give signature). The staff create good receipts
3. Sales / Marketing staff checks the receipts and create sales order
4. Warehouse staff use pick and pack manager before creating delivery notes.
5. Sales employees go out...
1. Point 1 (plan A) performed and also creates Sales order
2. Whse staff uses pick and pack manager to check stock on hand and perform good issue, good receipts and delivery
3. Sales employee go outs
which one of the plan are betters and not overkill ?
Pls give me the best opinion and good answers. Tks a lot