Skip to Content

Agentry Work Manager 6.2 Error " null object loaded from local variable "

Hi Gurus,

Could someone guide how to solve issue that I'm facing on Work Manager 6.2.?

After copying ECC production data to one of development clients where WM62 is implemented, we are facing constant error while syncing work orders. For all work orders that have assigned Func. location message appear

"while trying to invoke the method com.syclo.sap.component.workorder.object.TechnicalObject.getFLocInternalID() of a null object loaded from local variable 'techObj'".

We checked all Func. locations, even create new one and create WO based on it, but message stays the same. I am not able to find object or inconsistency which will lead me to solution.

The same application works fine with QA and PROD ECC system.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Goran

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Nov 21, 2017 at 08:06 AM

    Hi,

    After lot of time spent in debugger, I have found that structure /SYCLO/PM_WO_BAPI_ONDMND_STR have different default value on development system ( new version by SAP ). This set of flags is different with default values on QAS and PROD for one 'X' at the end.

    Does someone knows what is the reason behind? I will face the same error on QAS and PROD if I don't do something. For now I see only solution to add missing 'X' to default value on DEV system.

    Please share your expiriance?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Nov 27, 2017 at 11:04 AM

    I am not a 100% percent sure about the purpose of the additional X there, but there were other customers too who faced the similar issue and they just checked it in. Maybe this is connected somehow to WM 6.3/ 6.4.

    Ákos

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Nov 27, 2017 at 01:16 PM

    Hi Akos,

    Thank you for replay. I have already modified default value with missing 'X' and now everything working fine. System on which error exist is patched and this difference is caused by patch. Anyhow, I believe this should be covered and fixed by SAP.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded