We are facing a major problem of non-generation of data via TCode - F.5D (Calculated Balance Sheet Adjustment). We are facing two problems relating to that :
1. Menu path of the TCode - F.5D is missing in SAP Easy Access of upgraded SAP version to ECC 6.0. Tcode execution is happening in SAP Easy Access.
In SAP 4.7 the Menu Path is as follows : SAP Easy Access -> A/cg -> FA -> GL -> Periodic Processing -> Closing -> Regroup -> Balance Sheet Readjustment -> F.5D - Calculated.
Regroup folder mention above is missing in ECC 6.0.
2. T Code execution is happening but system is showing the error as " Nothing was selected. Message No. FR333" in Development Server. Where as on Production Server we are getting an error as,
- Company code ABC : Breakdown calculated for 004027 documents
- Following errors were determined
- Following accts can only be posted to automatically
- Transaction GA1 Acct 0000020242 Co Code ABC.
- Transaction GA1 Acct 0000032641 Co Code ABC.
- Transaction GA1 Acct 0000060381 Co Code ABC
Errors in Following Documents:
- Co Code ABC Year 2008 Document No. 0000201848
- Co Code ABC Year 2008 Document No. 0020027341
- Co Code ABC Year 2008 Document No. 0020027343
- Co Code ABC Year 2008 Document No. 0020027345
- Co Code ABC Year 2008 Document No. 0020027347
.......and so on
Requesting all to please help us to solve the problem. Is this a problem of upgradation Or BC set activation to be done Or Balance sheet setting we need to change ?
Pls. help. Points will be assigned to appropriate response.