Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Importing Language Problem

Hi,

I tried to import a new Language (AR) to ECC6 , when I run the job from SMLT it gets me an error, when I see the log file display a message like that:

Could not create cofile

Message no. STRALAN_MSAG076

No entry found in control table (PAT03)

What can be wrong... please I need help.

Thanks

Faisal

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

6 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 04, 2008 at 09:46 AM

    Hello,

    Is the STMS configuration is working fine as it is not able to create the cofile.

    Check this.

    Rgeards,

    Madhav.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 11, 2008 at 10:55 AM

    yes,,, TMS is working fine

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 12, 2008 at 08:39 AM

    Hi,

    Have you created the Arabic Language then import the package, are you defining the proper path of the network
    prd\??????? or whatever ?

    Are you able to browse by the ..start...run...
    given directory , Please verify and update us.

    REgards

    Anwer Waseem

    SAP BASIS

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 29, 2008 at 07:46 AM

    Hello Faisal,

    Since its mentioned that it cannot find the entry in PAT03 table that means system is unable to find the correct langauge file in the eps directory.

    Can you check once again the file is available and then try to import.

    Thanks and Regards,

    -Bijesh.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi.

      I got the same error when Importing packages.

      I checked the different instances using TC SM51

      The instance I did the import on didnt have any BGD (Backgrounddialog) processes to run the job.

      So my solution was to copy the language files to one of the servers running a BGD process and then choose to restart my Import of packages choosing to execute it on that instance that hade some BGD processes.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Sep 17, 2008 at 11:06 AM

    Hi,

    we had same problem with cofiles and PAT3.

    Solution:

    You call smlt ->push button "language" , then you fall into other menu -> import packages -> settings. Here you must check checkbox "Regenerate data files and cofiles".

    with best regards

    Nick Yurko.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 04, 2014 at 03:59 PM

    Hi,

    please check the *.PAT file, probably the file is corrupted or incomplete

    Kind regards

    Jose Alberto Navarro

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.