Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Earlywatch Alert session does not exist in SDCCN

Hi,

I am trying to create an EWA for a satellite system (BID) from our

SolMan system, but it is not working despite all RFC connections

between the system working fine in both directions..

The EWA sessions appear to be active in SolMan, but no EWA session

appears in BID's SDCCN.

Steps for the Reconstruction

From DSWP, I choose Operations Setup > Solution Monitoring > Earlywatch

Alert > Setup Earlywatch Alert.

The Earlywatch Alert Administration screen appears and shows 5 active

sessions against system BID. I do not know why there are 5 active

seesions - perhaps you can explain?

From DSWP, I now choose Operations > Solution Monitoring > Earlywatch

Alert

I see BID's Earlywatch seesions in the list, but they have a red flag

against them. When I double-click on one of these sessions and

press 'Call SDCC', it takes me to BID's SDCCN screen and I see that

there are no EWA sessions there.

The Self-Diagnosis help in SolMan suggests that there's a problem with the BACK RFC from BID, but I have tested this (both connection and authorisation tests) and it appears fine.

How do I make the EWA sessions appear on BID's SDCCN screen?.

Please help,

Arwel.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 01, 2008 at 10:26 PM

    I have now resolved this problem. It was caused by not having the BACK RFC destination defined within the staellite system's SDCCN. I added the BACK RFC to SDCCN using Goto > Settings > Task-specific.

    Once this entry was added, running a Refresh Session in SDCCN brought in all the EWA session that were 'waiting' on SolMan.

    Regards,

    Arwel.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Mar 07, 2008 at 09:05 PM

    Answer removed, I did recognized, that the thread is already answered.

    Edited by: Ruediger Stoecker on Mar 7, 2008 10:06 PM

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded