Skip to Content

Any clue: target ui could not be determined for the current scope

Hi all,

I finished scoping and wanted to create service agents now. But I get this error message - target ui could not be determined for the current scope

Any hint?
Best regards

Rainer

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Nov 16, 2017 at 08:55 AM

    Hi Rainer,

    Can you please check the Case document :

    2296175 - Error Message: Target UI Could Not be Determined in the Current Scope. Please Ask Your System Administrator to Check the Scoping

    This address the issue relating to creating a service agent after scoping is completed.

    Regards,

    Harshal

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Harshal,

      thanks a lot, I got the reason: it need assign the workcenter "ImplementationProjects_WCView.WCVIEW.uiwocview" to the user.

      Best Regards,

      Benny Huang

  • Nov 21, 2017 at 02:25 PM

    Hi Harshal,

    thanks a lot for your prompt answer. This did the trick. I had forgotten to close the previous step.

    Best regards

    Rainer

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded