Skip to Content
0

EHP7 MAXDB Installation Error

Nov 15, 2017 at 05:25 AM

172

avatar image
Former Member

HI Experts,

I'm getting following error during ABAP Import

(IMP) ERROR: Task failed with error: (ADA) exec_ddl_stmt_ada failed for 'CREATE TABLE "/BI0/F0TCT_C31" ("KEY_0TCT_C31P" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "KEY_0TCT_C31T" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "KEY_0TCT_C31U" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "KEY_0TCT_C311" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "KEY_0TCT_C312" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTAVLDSC" FLOAT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTUSDDSC" FLOAT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTAVLMEM" FLOAT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTUSDMEM" FLOAT DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTCPUCNSP" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTSRCHREQ" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTINDXREQ" NUMBER (000010) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL, "TCTSTAUIK" NUMBER (000017, 000003) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL) FACT ; ALTER TABLE "/BI0/F0TCT_C31" CLUSTER ("KEY_0TCT_C31T") PACKED ; ALTER TABLE "/BI0/F0TCT_C31" SAMPLE 10 PERCENT ;'

(IMP) ERROR: (ADA) DbSlErrorMsg rc = 0 'everything went well'

(IMP) ERROR: (ADA) POS(653) Missing keyword:IN


There are 8 such failed processes & all point to similar exec_ddl_stmt_ada
error.

Pls Help.

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

4 Answers

James Zhang
Nov 15, 2017 at 05:44 AM
0

Hi,

This could be r3load bug, can you please check whether you are using the latest SWPM?

Best regards,
James

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
avatar image
Former Member Nov 15, 2017 at 10:50 AM
0

SWPM Version


swpm.jpg (25.1 kB)
Show 4 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

this likes the latest version, in this case, please update r3load to the latest, for the details you can refer to sap note 19466.

0
Former Member

Hello James,

I have the same problem but updating R3load didn't help. When I try to put Create Table command mentioned above in the MaxDB directly it outputs an error: Missing delimiter: ')'.

0

Hi Jakub,

In this case, would you please raise a ticket or chat to sap support? This is typical syntax issue, which is probably caused by bug.

Best regards,
James

0
Former Member

I have the same problem when installing an IDES system on EHP7 with MaxDB. I am wondering if the SWPM version is to recent for the "old" IDES installation files. Guess I will have to ask SAP, and maybe just try again with an older version of SWPM if possible.

0
avatar image
Former Member Mar 18 at 08:00 PM
0

Is someone provided a solution?

I'm trying to install the IDES EHP7 SR2 with MAXDB on Windows 2008 R2 server and i always have two import error ABAP.

I'm using SWPM SP22, Kernel 745 and RDBMS Maxdb 7.09 SP8 Build 35.

All help will happy me :-)

JC

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hi

Please check sap note 2595584 - ERROR: (ADA) POS(508) Missing keyword:IN

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Prithviraj

0
avatar image
Former Member Mar 29 at 09:33 AM
0

Finally i succeded to install on Oracle, but not easily :-)


Below the detail of my system and the way i followed:

System based on:
- VirtualBox with 2 Processor, 8GoRam, Drive 160Go and 900Go
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, Server Name using 7 char, VirtualMemory set to 25500 and loopback adapter.


I downloaded on the marketplace the latest EHP7 IDES components :
- Oracle Client 12.1.0.2
- Oracle RDBMS 12.1.0.2
- SAP Kernel 7.42 Windows Server on x64 64bit
- DBATL740O11_33-70001662.SAR (DBA Tools)
- IDES SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 Inst. Export 1
- IDES SAP ERP 6.0 EHP7 Inst. Export 2
- SOFTWARE_PROVISIONING_MGR_1.0_SP22

Change done before starting the installation:
1°) following the note 2295187, I removed the Line: "crestm" and "drpstm" from DDLORA_LRG.TPL, DDLORA.TPL
2°) following the note 2372790, i moved the file SQLFiles.lst from the generic directory "<export-directory>/ABAP/DB to the DB directory
<export-directory>/ABAP/DB/ORA in my case for Oracle
3°) I changed the SQLFiles.lst in the export_1 directory (removed with Notepad++ the line DDIM.SQL and DODS.SQL)

Changes done when error alted on Abap Import Step:
1°) Open Import_monitor.log file from directory "\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\BS2013SR2\ERP607SR2\ORA\INSTALL\STD\ABAP" to find the detail of error.
Following the note 885441, Opened the SAPDFACT.TSK file and look up for index with err (meaning error) at the front.
Change to ign (meaning ignore). Save and resume the execution again. Do the same steps if the error popping up again.

And installation finished.
First log on client 000, ran the program SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR.

Of course i did a screenshot of my VM before restarting.

Now, i'm doing the post installation actions.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded