Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Issue with loading job from Oracle Database

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with getting an infopackage to run, extracting data from an oracle database.

The problem is, the job just keep on running forever, with zero records fetched. I have checked the connection via RSA1 and it seems ok. I have also tried activating the source system again, and manually activating the transfer rules as well, but still this didn't work.

The infopackage will eventually fail with the message "No idocs were created." I do not find any related short dumps as well.

Can someone advise me on what else to look out for to troubleshoot this issue further?

Thanks!

Regards,

KM

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 29, 2008 at 05:46 AM

    Dear Koon Meng

    I Request you check with that view whether it is having any data or not

    And also i request you to check with data base schema mapped to that source system and Under which schema that view has been created

    Try for once....

    Regards

    Raju Saravanan

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.