Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Issue at PSA Level data

Hi,

I am trying to extract data from the 0CRM_COMPLAINTS_I into BI. I have to enhance this DS with two Z fields. I can clearly see data populated for these Z fields in RSA3 with the enhancement code.

When I tried to get the same into BI, the data is not being populated even at the PSA level. I tried deleting the old requests at PSA level and target level and then extracting but of no use. Instead it is showing some junk values for the Z fields at PSA.

I am working on BI 7.0 and CRM 5.0.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Rama Murthy.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 28, 2008 at 11:49 AM

    Hi,

    you need to replicate the datasource as well as to maintain the transfer structure. In there you need to put the new fields from the right hand tab (datasource) to the left hand tab (transfer structure). Activate the transfer rules. Reload the data and you will see the new fields.

    regards

    Siggi

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.