Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Analysis Adaptive Processive Server for Design Studio running with errors

Hello,

We updated Design Studio to 1.6 SP3 to SP5 Patch 3 add-ons for BI platform, and after doing it, Design Studio Analysis Adaptive Processive Server shows Running with errors.

We are on BI 4.1 SP10 Patch 1, we have 1 CMS server, 1 web-tier server running on tomcat and 1 server dedicated for Lumira and Design Studio.

We actually tried to create a new APS server to see if that solved the issue, we also tried to repair the installation as the workaround provided in KBA 2524660, and the same behavior is happening.

Has anybody experience this? Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Daniel

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Nov 10, 2017 at 01:41 PM

    Did you check the logs for the error in logging directory? Right click on AAPS , properties and check if there is any errors listed in Red color.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      As I told you in my last update, we have new server in Dev which will be dedicated for Lumira and Design Studio and with a fresh install we are seeing the same issue. Here is what we did and our landscape:

      Servers:

      web1- WEB-TIER (tomcat)cms1- CMS/Processing-tierlumir/ds1 - new dedicated lumira/ds server

      In lumir/ds1 server, we installed BI platform as a custom install and got the same version of BI Platform (BI 4.1 SP10 Patch 1) we have in the other servers.

      Then we installed only Design Studio 1.6 SP5 Patch 3 in all 3 servers.

      And right after the installation and rebooting servers, APS server in the new node is running with errors.

      I also stopped existing APS server and created a new one with only Analysis Application Service and start it up and same running with errors state.

      If i go to the properties of this server, I see the message in Red. The service did not start

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Nov 12, 2017 at 11:46 PM

    Yes, I did, because of our timelines, I had to restore from backup to DS 1.6 SP3. I will install it in another server and see if I get the same issue, we'll let you know.

    Thanks,

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded