Skip to Content

SAP Business One 9.3 for HANA License Allocation

I installed SAP Business One 9.3 for HANA, imported the license file successfully in the LicenseControlCenter link.

In the Components tab I can see the licenses I got but I cannot allocate any license.

Already checked that the b1-local-machine.xml license server and port are the right ones.

Any help / clue would be appreciated.

I know that the license for 9.3 should work the same as 9.2 so if anyone has had this issue in that version he can probably also help me.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 27, 2017 at 05:37 PM

    This is because of the different localization settings of your DB and license file.

    In my case, Demo company localization was of UK, while my license file was for FR.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Nov 22, 2018 at 03:53 PM

    I have similar problem with SBO 93 PL06 for HANA after update from 92 PL08 for HANA

    Ukrainian and Russian Localization fails to licensing and SLD service crashes for new DB`s and Migrated ones with permanent production license installed and working well with updated DB (but not for newly created and migrated)

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded