Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

R3ldctl 46D creating wrong DDLORA.TPL file

Hi guys,

I am trying to do a migration of a 46C system using the R3load procedure.

Everything went smoothly until I started the import. During the import the load suddenly wanted to create a tablespace SAPSR346D. In the source system the tablespace was named SAPSR346C.

Does anybody know how to get R3ldctl to use the 46C tablespace name?

Kind regards,

Bastian

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Jan 17, 2008 at 09:34 AM

    You must modify the DDLORA.TPL.

    In the sections "table storage parameters" and "index storage parameters" change each value SAPSR346D to SAPSR346C.

    Cheers,

    David

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 17, 2008 at 07:21 PM

    Thanks David.

    That's just what I've done.

    I thought there was a better way to do this.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 22, 2008 at 06:03 AM

    Yes I did.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded