Skip to Content

Cannot change the Fiori page

Hi experts,

Our company has a simple fiori application, I want to delete some text of this application.

I have a little knowledge about UI5, and I found the text is in the file "Detail.View.xml",

code:

     <ObjectHeader
          id="objectHeader"
          title="{
                path: 'Zperiod',
                formatter: '.sText1'}"
          number="{Pernr}">
        <statuses>
          <ObjectStatus
            text="带薪年假剩余{Zsfnj}天"
            state="Error" />
          <ObjectStatus
            text="带薪病假剩余{Zsybj}天"
            state="Success" 
            visible = "{
              path: 'Znote1',
              formatter: '.statusText'}"/>
          <ObjectStatus
            text="调休假剩余{Znumc1}天"
            state="Warning" />
        </statuses>
        <attributes>
          <ObjectAttribute text="{Name2}" />
          <ObjectAttribute text="{Orgtx}" />
          <ObjectAttribute text="{Plstx}" />
        </attributes>
      </ObjectHeader>

I changed the value of text = "" in SE80, Web Application Builder, then save and active. But nothing happened. When opened the application again, the text not disappear.

(My colleague told me we have an independent AS for fiori application, and we can change object in PRD, so no transport needed)

I cannot understand the appearence,and could someone tell me why my modification no effect?

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Nov 06, 2017 at 02:47 AM

    It is an cache issue.
    After clearing cache in transaction SMICM, it works fine.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Nov 05, 2017 at 05:27 AM

    Are you using any locale file. Please check i18n folder for your translation file.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • I lookup in i18n folder, but it seems does not have related information in this folder.

      I have tired to excuted this project in Web IDE. When I relpaced text with ''" in Web IDE, Saved and excuted, The texts which I want to delete disappeared correctly. So I am confused....