I need to submit the data in the adobe interactive form to the R/3 using abap webdynpro.
But I don't know how to complete the submit code in the R/3 or the adobe form?
1. create a adobe interactive form (a_interactive_form)in the view of the WDA for abap.
2. create a adobe form (b_form)in the R/3 using sfp with a inputfield and submit button.
3. bind the b_form to the a_interactive_form, and bind the context to the b_form so that the data can be transfered to the b_form.
4. type code in the WDA for abap for setting data to the context.
5. active the WDA and run the WDA.
6. Type the inputfield "ssssss" in the adobe form and click the submit button.
now, the step 1 to 5 is ok. But I don't know how to complete the submit code in the R/3 or the adobe form so that the WDA may get the data "ssssss"?
Do you give some example or some hint for this problem ?
Thanks & Regards,