Skip to Content
0

Entry NOT created in Standard Table EABL, EABLG but Internal Mr ID created in Z table

Nov 06, 2017 at 06:09 AM

45

avatar image
Former Member

Hi SAP ISU Experts,

we are using ISU_S_DEVICEMOD_CHANGE in our Z Function Modul to modify device .

The main problem is for 98% of the cases ,Entry is created in EABL and EABLG ,but remaining 1-2% of the data ,records are not updated in Std. Tables,

BUT, Z table is updated with the Internal Md ID for meter read.

There is no as such data in consistence as such because entry is getting created in Z Table but BOT std. table .

Strange :)

Please let us know if you have faced any such issue

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

i updated this question with a more proper tag

0

I'd suggest there is an inconsistency in your use of the ISU_S_DEVICEMOD_CHANGE function in your z code. My guess would be if you are collapsing a register timeslice programatically & not dealing with register readings that are removed due to the collapsed register timeslices.

That said, without reviewing your implementation I doubt you will find much help here.

0
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers