We at IP are trying to evaluate and institute a sound and
cost-effective disaster recovery plan for the BW production system.
In this regard, we would like to hear from you(or from your infrastructure folks) about the experience(s) at
client sites of such scenarios for BW.
We are specifically interested in knowing answers to:
0. Customer Name
1. Do you have currently have Disaster Recovery Plan for BW Production?.
2. How large is your BW production database?
3. Is the alternate server being replicated real time or using tapes or ......?
4. What are your target service levels?
5. Location specifics or any other pertinent info.
Any input is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,