Skip to Content

PI - 7.0 Cache can't get updated on every dialog instance

Hi all

We just encountered a problem when we got a new interface online in production. Everytime we send messages throungh that interface, some message process successfully and some are not, the error is 'CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND'. I have checked the interface object in Integration Repository and Directory, everything resides in it. We got 4 dialog instance for our system, and we found that everytime the message processing in dialog 1 and dialog 2 the error occurs, dialog 3 and dialog 4 works fine, guess this is the cache problem. I have done CPA Delta cache refresh, but the problem still exists.

Can anyone help me solving this problem.

Best Regards

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Nov 03, 2017 at 07:13 AM

    Did you try making dummy changes to ICO and reactivating, performing a full Cache refresh and restarting node/Appserver where you are getting the issue?

    --Priyanka

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Priyanka

      Really appreciate for your answer. The link you provided is very useful, but I can't find PI Cache Monitoring in NWA, guess that's because the version of PI in our production system is 7.0. I do find cache monitoring in RWB, but there is no tab for cache synchronization. Can you help out ?

      Thanks

  • Dec 23, 2017 at 05:55 AM

    Hi Chengcheng,

    If you still face the issue, please open the following url for the specific dialog instances:

    https://<host>:<port>/CPACache/monitor.jsp-> Display Cache content-> then check if the specific object exists in all dialog instances, especially for dialog 1 and dialog 2.

    Probably, the cache for the two dialog instances are missing. Please check it at first.

    Best Regards,

    Liz

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi Liz, Yesterday we got a new interface online and same problem occurs. The integration scenario is FILE to FILE. Still the same error 'CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND'. We also notice the wrong interface determination during the pipeline processing. (see the two images below). According to your suggestion we checked the object id of interface determination in CPACache, nothing exists. A wired thing is we can't even find the object id of any interface determination, don't know if this is normal in PI 7.0.

      error occurred during pipeline processing.

      Interface Determination configured in Integration Directory

      id-error.png (34.4 kB)
      id.png (15.6 kB)
  • Dec 23, 2017 at 05:55 AM

    Hi Chengcheng,

    If you still face the issue, please open the following url for the specific dialog instances:

    https://<host>:<port>/CPACache/monitor.jsp-> Display Cache content-> then check if the specific object exists in all dialog instances, especially for dialog 1 and dialog 2.

    Probably, the cache for the two dialog instances are missing. Please check it at first.

    Best Regards,

    Liz

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded