Skip to Content

OData is giving no output on running app in Safari browser

Hi experts,

I have made a custom SAP UI5 application. I have tested the application in different browser it is working fine except Safari.

In Safari browser, if the data OData result is less than 5 it is giving proper output but if the OData have more than 5 records it giving -1001 error.

I am facing this issue only in Safari browser. All the other browser are giving perfect result.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Nov 02, 2017 at 05:05 PM

    Can you check the exact code place where this error is coming and paste here. Backedn oData is browser agnostic and behaves same for all browsers. In all probability it has to do with the UI5 code.

    Also oData gives gives response with HTTP status codes and I never saw 1001 code.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded