Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jan 08, 2008 at 02:43 PM

Enabling & Disabling UDF's

24 Views

Hi,

I created a single UDF under Marketing Docs -> Title using the B1 GUI.

In my code, I disabled that EditText object. Now, I cannot seem to re-enable it. I get:

The Item Is Not a User-Defined Item

I've restarted B1. I've restarted my compiler. And I even deleted and re-created the UDF. It remains disabled.

Also, it is only disabled on the Sales Order form (that is where the code originally disabled it). It worked fine on all other sales forms.

I did a search, but couldn't find any posts with this exact problem

Thanks!