Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Client sync error Skip container with ID ......

Hi All,

We recently configured our server for MAM3.0, and when we try to sync the client the following error is getting displayed.

Can some body help us in resolving this....?

Synchronization Log

• Synchronization started

• Connection set up (without proxy) to: http://test:50000/meSync/servlet/meSync?~sysid=tst&

• Successfully connected with server.

• Processing of inbound data began.

• Skip container with ID 6AB226792AF6384E842D2B4B6DBF93EB because container has wrong sequence number 3 (expected 1); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID 10A52CCF26335C4D966949C9A2EBAC1D because container has wrong sequence number 4 (expected 1); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID 6B09F08D7D166142B027A6B9C803BD6E because container has wrong sequence number 5 (expected 1); contact your administrator

• Skip container with ID 0433E639EFFF214BB58505592E887F0F because container has wrong sequence number 6 (expected 1); contact your administrator

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Sai. K. K

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 07, 2008 at 02:11 PM

    Hi

    if this occures on your device - then you probably have ignored an item in MEREP_MON due to an error or so. At the end the only solution I know for that in the actual version is to setup the device from scratch. In an old verison of MI it was possible to change the expected Sequence number manually, but this should not be done anyway.

    The question is: why have you set an item to ignore? Or have you done anything else like that? It usually is not the simple sync that causes this issue!

    Regard,s

    Oliver

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Oliver,

      I have not done any fixes because I am not a developer of MI but only through one of my past experiences I noticed that. I think I was using MI 7.0 sp 13 during that.

      Best Regards,

      Siva.

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 28, 2008 at 11:27 AM

    Hi Oliver / Shiva,

    Sorry for the late reply.

    The issue is solved, the problem is that our development includes BO changes and the BO is having some errors due to which the sync is getting failed and hence the subsequent BOs.

    Once we fixed the BO errors the error resolved for the client.

    Thanks a Lot.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded