Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Licence SAP Application Developer is SAP Netweaver Developer?


I have Licences "SAP Netweaver Developer" and "SAP Netweaver Administration".

For developers in SAP ECC, in Payroll, I need "SAP Application Developer User" License?

And the second question: for 400 employees in my business, how many blocks are needed for Payroll processing?



Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

0 Answers