Skip to Content
0
Dec 26, 2007 at 01:38 PM

Badi Implementation

21 Views

Hi Folks

I was implementing the BadI LSO_CORRESPONDENCE01 method SUPPRESS_AUTOMATIC_CORR. I have completed the coding and activated it but the output remains the same that is as before the implementation of badi. I tried to debug this problem but the system does not go through this code.

It seems like its not recognizing. I have implemented this badi in one my previous projects. But there I had not any issues after activation. I was try to debug this Badi using LSO_PSV1 with the help of a break point.

Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Regards

Waz