Skip to Content

TM01 works for one BP but not for another

We believe we have set up a Counterparty correctly for a business partner. We went into Company Code and entered SI: Payment Details, SI: Authorizations and SI: Derived Flows. When we run TBB1 and have everything exactly the same for the BP. When we use an old BP, we get no warnings and TBB1 posts fine. When we use the new BP, we get the TM01 warning: "No account assignment reference was found". Since it is a warning we tried doing TBB1, where that same warning became an error and we were unable to post.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Oct 26, 2017 at 11:54 AM

    Hello,

    Please check tr. TPM32 to know how derivation of Account Assignment Reference (AAR) works for you.

    And you can set AAR manualy:

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Oct 26, 2017 at 12:15 PM

    Hi Cheryl,

    You can test AARef in TPM32 with the conditions of TM01.

    Also, you can manually set AARef in TM01 in Menu Bar -> Enviroment -> Position Indicator

    Kind Regards

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded