Skip to Content

How to cancel and correct a reconciliation made via Bank Statement Processing ?

Oct 25, 2017 at 01:22 PM


avatar image
Former Member

Bank Statement Processing (BSP) is activated.

You did a Reconciliation and the Bank Statement is Finalized (for example : a customer payment was reconciled with a wrong invoice in the system ; and you want to correct this)

How do you cancel and correct this reconciliation made through BSP and if the reconciliation was made 2 months ago ?

Note : in online help it is said that the menu "Check and Restore Previous External Reconciliations" is not supposed to be used if BSP is activated.

Thank you for your help

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers