I created a transformation based on a custom made DSO to Masterdata.
When i activate this transformation I get a system message: succesfull activation.
However the version of this transformation remains: In Process.
There are no dumps or other errors in the sytem,i tried to log off en log on again.
There are both formula's and routines in the transformation but these are checked and correct.
I saw something strange. One field, lenght, is directly mapped to fill a key figure, is mapped to fill another key-figure with an formula and is mapped to fill an characteristic by means of a routine. If I deactivate one of those mappings (does not bother which one) I'm able to activate the routine (Version Active). If I restore the mapping the described problem occurs again.