Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error while calling a web service in web dynpro through XI

Hello,

I was following a blog for Invoking Webservices using SAP XI

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi

I have done all the steps specified but when I import the wsdl file in web dynpro application and deploy the project I get the following error:

<b>"Exception on execution of web service with WSDL URL 'bankws_OUT_MI.wsdl' with operation 'bankws_OUT_MI' in interface 'bankws_OUT_MI'"</b>

where:

bankws_OUT_MI -


is the message interface name.

I have defined a web service in the integration reopsitory as follows:

<b>http://PEP:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:bankws:s_comm</b>

where

bankws --- service name

s_comm -


sender communication channel

selected 'bankws_OUT_MI' message interface from the given choices

'bankws_IN_MI' or 'bankws_OUT_MI'.

interface name: bankws_OUT_MI -


mesage interface name

Can anyone guide me how to proceed further. Also if possible can anyone send me some helpful documentation regarding how to call a web service in web dynpro through XI.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Imtool

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 11, 2007 at 04:22 PM

    Hi Imtool !

    Does your XI webservice works ok when consuming it from outside WebDynpro? for example from a soap client like the open source soapUI ?

    Regards,

    Matias.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 11, 2007 at 04:31 PM

    Imtool,

    Can you give us some more info..Did you test it using an external soap client, try importing the wsdl into any tool like XML Spy and check for endpoints..and soap action and declaration tags being ok..if it validates there then it should be ok.

    Regards

    Ravi Raman

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 12, 2007 at 08:06 AM

    When I run the wsdl file in the altova XML SPY I get the following error...

    HTTP error: could not post file

    '/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BWS_WS_OUT:sender_OUT&version=3.08&Sender.Party=http%3A%2F%2Fsap.com%2FXI%3AXIParty%3Ax&Sender.Service=x&Interface=x%5Ex' on server 'pep' (500).

    Please guide me

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Please check if the port and hostname of XI in the SOAP url are proper.

      Also try creating the webservice again on XI rechecking all the interface specified.

      Then check if the name of namespace and interface are proper in SOAP sender channel.

      Regards,

      Prateek

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Dec 13, 2007 at 08:22 AM

    hello everyone,

    I made the whole scenario again and it is running succusfully in Xml spy. Now when i call the webservice in web dynpro... I get the following error:

    <b>com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.discovery.BaseIOException: Invalid Response Code 200 while accessing URL: http://PEP:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:OOMS_WS_OUT:CC_OOMS_WS_OUT. Response Message: OK. Content Type: text/html; charset=utf8. Body Content: <html> <head><title>MessageServlet</title></head> <body> <h3>Message Servlet is in Status OK</h3> <h3>Status information:</h3> Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xi/645_VAL_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#7 $) bound to /MessageServlet <br/>Classname ModuleProcessor: null <br/>Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean <br/>Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null <br/>ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated <br/>ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0 <br/>ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated </body></html></b>

    I have also made the entry in the visual administrator for metadata_dest and execution_dest.

    Does anybody have an idea what mistake i am doing.

    Thanks,

    Imtool

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded