In my opinion, Empathy is an essential foundation of any online community that wishes to thrive. Empathy is the glue that keeps us together and makes every community interaction a lot more considerate and user friendly to all members involved.
I believe that the best way to encourage and help empathy spread across our community is if we connect and familiarize with one and other.
Therefore, I would like to invite you to join the What Do You Do (#WDYD) community initiative. #WDYD is your opportunity to share with everyone your role in the SAP world/ecosystem while engaging a lively conversation with fellow community members who want to learn more about the most interesting projects you've worked on, best practices, creativity and innovation and whatever you feel like sharing about what you do.
Joining this initiative is very simple:
Once you join other community members will continue the conversation by asking you more questions. In order to be responsive please be sure to follow this thread and activate your Email notifications.
Some additional important guidelines:
* Please contact me if you wish to champion your own topic related What Do You DO question. This way we can make sure there are no duplications and I can support you by giving you visibility in this thread and other locations.
* All questions/threads participating in the #WDYD initiative most only be tagged with the "Careers" topic in order not to disrupt the content flow of other community Q&A activity.
* Please up-vote answers you like as it will make it easier for others to find high quality discussions.
* Everyone can join! Regardless if you are new to the SAP World or an expert
* Please use comments to ask for clarification on this post and post answers to join according to the intructions provided above.
I would like to kick this off by @ mentioning fellow community members: