I have the following situation :
1) the tp processes just accumulate and do not end; each new transport just creates a new tp process, but when the transport is over, the tp process doesn't end.
2) every time it runs, the job RDDIMPDP produces all the time the same log :
Step 001 started (program RDDIMPDP, variant , user ID DDIC)
Program RDDIMPDP is running in client 000
Header Q: Acc. to TRBAT, job 160425YN is still running. Checking job status
Header Q: Job 160425YN still has status released
3) the table TRBAT contains all the time 2 same entries :
TRKORR FUNCTION RETCODE TIMESTMP
20070717160112 Q 9999 00000000000000
HEADER Q R 20070717160426
4) at one moment, the transports just stop with the error message :
ERROR => OCI-call 'OCIServerAttach' failed with rc=12537
ERROR => CONNECT failed with sql error '12537'
set_ocica() -> OCI or SQL return code 12537
***LOG BY2=>sql error 12537 performing CON [dblink#3 @ 431]
***LOG BY0=>ORA-12537: TNS:connection closed [dblink#3 @ 431]
Connect is not possible: DBMS = ORACL
Incorrect export. Request not imported.
Ended with return code: ===> 12 <===
5) then the only solution is to stop and restart and then we can transport again, but the entries in TRBAT are still there, and then all over again, till it stops again.
My config is :
- SUN Solaris 5.10
- Oracle 10.2.0.2.0
- SAP ECC 6.0 with SAP_BASIS 7.00 level 12
- kernel 700
My question is : is it possible that all this is due to the 2 entries in TRBAT and can I then just delete them ?