Skip to Content

Print character could not be determined

Oct 17, 2017 at 07:15 PM


avatar image
Former Member

I was unable to enter into invoice in VF01 as log showing error "Print character could not be determined". This is for Argentina exports. Also I checked with ABAP team and findings were they are asking to check electronic data of payer. I checked the same but not able to find anything and everything has been maintained correctly. Someone please help if you came across this issue in your experience as this is a show stopper for business.

Thanks & Regards


10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Tag changed to SD Sales & Distribution as I dont see a relation to SAP Sales and Operations Planning, you may want to watch the product demo

* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

1 Answer

Jürgen L
Oct 17, 2017 at 08:24 PM

My approach with error message is to use SE91, enter the message number, click the icon for where-used

this returns 2 program. I open the program and read the statements before the error message is triggered.

There I could see a number on the right which I identified as OSS note number, so I went to the launchpad and open this note:

2020052 - AR ODN: Regime 3561 ( Branch with 5 digits )

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded