Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Obligatory node missing in target structure

Hi, Scenario is JDBC2IDoc.

Well i know what the source of the problem could be - so i already tried:

1. Deleted and re-imported Meta-Structure via IDX2

2. Did a complete cache-refresh.

3. Even restarted J2EE-Stack

4. re-imported IDoc in IB R

5. also re-activated the message-mapping and interface-mapping with the fresh imported IDoc

6. re-newed Interface-Detrmination in IB D

Additional Infos:

a. i copied the Mapping before for using UDFs, this new mapping i use now in scenario

b. i changed the occurence of IDoc, so it's an imported XSD-represantation of the IDoc-Structure

maybe the problem is in a.?! Could somebody help?

br

btw, i get following error:

- http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Obligatory node 'ZBC15_M missing in the structure ZBC15_M</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: Obligatory node 'ZBC15_M' missing in the structure ZBC15_M</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 11:25 AM

    Please make sure that the field SEGMENT=1 for the node ZBC15_M after the message mapping step. For this check payload in sxmb_moni

    Regards,

    Prateek

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 10:49 AM

    Check the receiver communication channel (Created using IDOC adapter). In this communication channel check if the two mandatory parameters are passed correctly.

    Following is further info on those two mandatory parameters.

    (i)Check if the RFC destination which is created in XI to connect the target SAP R/3 system is working fine.

    (ii)Check if the port that has been created in XI is in the form SAP<SID of R/3 system>. If not, create in the form of SAP<SID of R/3 system>. To this port, specify the above RFC Destination.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 10:49 AM

    Hi,

    Remove indent = yes from XSLT mapping. Just use this

    <?xml version=""1.0 encoding="UTF-8"?>

    Also check

    1. Uncheck the Copy Control in the adapter

    2. Remove Indentation

    3. In the XSLT, replaced < with &gt (as I had used xsl:text

    4. and the segment also if u created somethign wrongly there.

    regards

    Aashish Sinha

    PS : reward points if helpful

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 05, 2007 at 10:49 AM

    Check ur control record mapping in IR,frist do test run

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.