Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

SSO not working after backend upgrade

Hello All,

we have upgrade our R3 system to ECC 6.0 and since then SSO is not working on the portal. On dev and qa SSO works fine, but on production it is not.

I have tried to re-import the certificate in STRUSTSSO2, but it errors with 'Error occured during import'. If i check the system pse folder, there are 3 application servers. Two of the servers have a status of green (Local PSE OK), the other is red and states 'error while opening file'. This was all fine before the upgrade.

Has anybody experinced these problems, or have any idea on how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Nick.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Dec 04, 2007 at 12:13 PM

    Hi Nick,

    Did you try to import .der/.pse file? if yes, this is not the case for ECC6.

    This is the procedure for ECC6:

    1) Log to Visual Administrator

    2) Go to Server -> Services -> Key Storage

    3) Select the TicketKeyStore view

    4) Export SAPLogonTicketKeypair-cert file (file extension should be crt)

    5) Import the crt file to the ECC6 system.

    Regards,

    Omri

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.