Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

r3ar_customer_main queue with sysfail status

Hi gurus,

In smw01, there's an entry with a "Business partner with GUID xxxxx does not exist" error so I executed R3AR2 and R3AR4 and I got a "Object is in status Running" result. When I checked the entry in the source R/3 system, the status is STOP so I unlocked it and it seemed to be successful. Unfortunately, I'm getting a sysfail status in CRM even after trying to unlock or activate it. Also, the BP I reloaded using R3AR4 still has a Running status in R3AR3. Pls. advise on what I need to do to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

1 Answer

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Dec 03, 2007 at 12:45 PM

    Hello Theresa,

    Please refer notes 515570 and this should solve your problem.

    Please reward some points.

    regards,

    Muralidhar Prasad.C

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.