Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Less source fields in transformation than in the source DSO

Hi,

I'm in a business content flow DSO 0GN_BP (consolidated BP) to fill master data attribut 0GN_VENDOR.

In the transformation source fields I only have a part of the fields in the DSO.

17 fields in DSO and only 10 in the source fields in the transformation.

<b>How can I get all the fields of the DSO as source fields in the transformation ?</b>

Regards,

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Nov 30, 2007 at 09:49 AM

    Hi,

    just check for those objects which are not showing up in the tranformation and see if for all of those if "Attribute only" option in the "general" tab in the infoobject is checked or not just remove it and then you will be able to see it in the tranformation.

    Hope it helps

    Thanks

    Ajeet

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Thanks Ajeet it works.

      Unchecking the attribut only made it appear in the transformation.

      This behavior is really weird and from my point of view a regression of 7.0 comparing to 3.5. I suppose it's to save space ...

  • Posted on Nov 29, 2007 at 05:26 PM

    Hello Bertrand,

    Are you sure that you selected the correct DSO for that transformation?

    If it is the case, are the 7 missing IOs active? Or did the DSO has been correctly activated?

    I also experienced the following: I would add some IOs in an InfoProvider, activate it and then I would go to the transformation linked to it but the newly added IOs wouldn't be displayed. I had to refresh RSA1 (or even launch it again by /nrsa1) and then, the transformation would finally display all the IOs.

    Hope it helps,

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      I've log out log in, refresh the hierarchy etc. Nothing.

      I hit the right DSO with the transformation.

      The DSO is activated as well as the infoobject inside.

      I've tried to reactivated it just to be sure ... but still missing fields in transformation.

      I've also reactivate the DSO. Run RSRT on DTP, DSO ... all green.

      I've check the structure tables of the DSO and they all got the right number of fields.

      This is really weird. I'm going through a customer message.

      Thanks for your help. I'll come back here if SAP found a solution.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Nov 29, 2007 at 05:27 PM

    Try logout n logback in..

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Nov 29, 2007 at 07:28 PM

    I just tried and it shows all fields as in DSO ( 16 I guess )

    Check if the DSO is active with all objects and run RSRV for the same.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.