Skip to Content
0

SAP Lumira - Does not populate folders After Loggin in

Oct 09, 2017 at 08:42 AM

58

avatar image
Former Member

Hi All,

SAP Lumira fails to populate the folder structure. I am using the following environment SBOP version: SBOP 4.2 SP04

Lumira Server: Lumira Server 2.0 SP2

Lumira Client:Discovery 2.0 SP2 Patch 1.

I have attached the observations.

I have tried applying the SAP Notes 2509279 and 2525751 but have not had a lot luck with the solutions provided.

folders.png

I have also observed that the Discovery trace file shows the below line.

com.sap.hilo.desktop.core.embeddedserver.httpservice.HTTPAdapter||Call to service 'BOEResourceBrowsing' failed

Can someone help.

folders.png (120.3 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

4 Answers

Best Answer
avatar image
Former Member Oct 16, 2017 at 06:13 AM
0

Hi Guys,

The issue is with the software and I have also logged a ticket with SAP. They have confirmed that the issue is going to be fixed in the new Patch (SP03)that they will release soon.

Thanks very much for your help and Inputs.

Thanks,

Mewryn

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Tammy Powlas
Oct 09, 2017 at 08:53 AM
0

Hi Merwyn - the product availability matrix says you need to be at BI4.2 SP04 patch 1 for Lumira 2.0 server - are you using patch 1? See page 4 here: https://support.sap.com/content/dam/launchpad/en_us/pam/pam-essentials/TIP/SAP%20Lumira/SAP%20Lumira%202.0/SAPLUMIRA_PAM.pdf

Show 2 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for the Inputs. I have now updated the patch 01 on the BI Platform. Now the version of SBOP is SBOP 4.2 SP04 Patch 01 as per the PAM.

But the issue still persists. I am getting the same issue again

com.sap.hilo.desktop.core.embeddedserver.httpservice.HTTPAdapter||Call to service 'BOEResourceBrowsing' failed.

I am not really sure If I am missing some services corresponding to this call on the WACS.

I have included the server configuration snapshots here

app01.png

.app02.png

lumira-services1.png

lumira-services2.png

lumira-services3.png

lumira-services4.png

app01.png (188.8 kB)
app02.png (186.1 kB)
0

OK, Merwyn - it sounds like a platform issue so I will change the tag.

0
Jawahar Konduru Oct 10, 2017 at 12:32 PM
0

Can you change network-> Proxy settings to "No proxy"

Open Discovery app, Preferences > Network > Proxy Settings

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Former Member

Hi Jawahar,

I tried this option and it didnt seem to work.

I have updated this discussion with what SAP has suggested.

Thanks for your inputs.

Cheers,

Merwyn

0
avatar image
Former Member Oct 11, 2017 at 02:44 PM
0

Hi Merwyn,

I am also facing same issue. I have opened a call with SAP to check this in detail. Changing proxy settings does not help.

Thanks

Nitin

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded