We have the following process flow for our appraisal process.
Manager (appraiser) initiates and writes the objectives - sends to higher manager for approval (part appraiser) -he has two choices 1- to reject and send back to the manager OR 2- approve it to HR for Review . HR (Administrator authorization) has two options 1- to reject and send back to the manager (appraiser) OR 2- Complete the process. This is how we have defined the status flow for the template:
Outbound Status____Pushbutton Text__________Target Status
1. In Preparation_______Define Objectives______________In Planning
2. In Preparation_______End Preparation_______________In Planning
3. In Planning__________Send to Manager for Approval___In Review
4. In Review___________Reject to Manager____________ In Planning
5. In Review___________Send for HR Approval__________In Process
6. In Process__________Reject to Manager____________In Planning (issue)
7. In Process__________Completed__________________In Complete
All the push buttons have been defined in OOHAP_BASIC and the also included in the template.
Is there an issue with the status flow AND/OR identification of appraiser, appraisee or part appraiser? In particular, the system is not allowing the step 6 suggesting that Status cannot be moved from In Process to In Planning.
Please advice. Your timely help would be much appreciated.