We are currently working on a ISA 5.2 project and are encountering some problems regarding the catalog in our webshop. Currently, the adjustments that we make to the catalog in the CRM system, are not displayed in the weshop. The output of the catalog in the webshop is even totally different than the one in the CRM system.
Do you know what might be causing this problem? We have tried executed the following possible solutions, the output in the webshop does not seem to respond:
- We already tried restarting the application, clearing XCM caches, removing the catalog from the cache and making new catalogs.
- vWe have also searched in the SAP help and the note "847167 - Delayed display of the product catalog data in the Web shop" came up which states that the following actions should be taken:
"On the TREX server, check whether the TREX queue server is running, the easiest way to do this is by choosing Task manager - Processes - TREX queue server.
Deactivate the TREX queue server in the TREX installation
- imsdefault.cfg (TREX 5.0)
- TREXRfcServer.ini at TREX 6.1 or 7.0)
- trexdaemon.ini (delete the queue server entry from the programs row)
- Restart the TREX service.
After you have done this, the system uses the current catalog in the Web shop after the product catalog replication."
- We have also checked the following settings:
1. Is RFC to TREX is working? OK
2. Did you create the search server relation to TREX? OK
3. Is the publishing target is created? OK
4. Is catalog is completely activated? OK
Please can somebody help us!!!!