I am working on PPM 1.0 on Hana 1610 version. I did the following settings
1. Configured Financial Views, groups, Categories and front end configutation
2 Defined Financial Settings for portfolio types
3. Base system Interface >>Defined Financial Planning settings - Linked the cost element to value type 4.
5. I have created a PS project and assigned WBS to PPM item (object link)
6. Executed RPM_FICO_DATA_TRANSFER (no error or warning)
7. Executed /RPM/FICO_INT_PLANNING (No warning or error)
8. Checked Table RPM_FIDATA. Data exists for Valute type 04 and cost element for the associated Item.
However, I am still not seeing the Actual cost updated on the PPM item Financial Planning screen.
Can someone please help,. what am I missing?