Skip to Content
Former Member
Nov 06, 2007 at 09:14 PM

DTW Error65171 when Updating Business Partners


I have gotten the following error multiple times when attempting to update Business Partners in the DTW: "Can not find this object in B1Application-defined or object-defined error65171". I have tried many different things as well as only trying to import one record with only the line num, card code, and card type and still I get this error when trying to update BP's. I have also tried using both a tab delimited and a comma delimited file. Pleae let me know if you have any related information. Thanks!