Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

SMP 3.0 SP10 Update failes

Hi experts,

I'm trying to update a SMP server (Linux) from 3.0.10.0 to 3.0.10.5 but I'm getting the error "

com.sap.install.smp.wizardaction.ExtractZipFile, err, ERROR: /home/.../SMP 3.0_patch/ebf25900_10.5_patch/modules/server/com.sap.mobile.platform.server.build.dist.onpremise-linux.gtk.amd64.zip is not extracted /root/SAP/MobilePlatform3/Server"

There is no such file contained in the patch.

In the modules/server folder of the patch only these files are contained:

ApplyUpgrade.sh*
ReplacePlugins.sh*
com.sap.mobile.platform.server.build.update-site.patches.zip*
exit-smp.sh*
igw-updatesite.zip*
p2offline.zip*
serverBuildInfo.txt*

What am I doing wrong? Where do I get the missing file?

Regards,

Christian

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Oct 05, 2017 at 02:02 AM

    I have tried to recreate your issue. But I cannot get same error.

    [Step by step instraction]

    1. Extract SMP3.0 SP10 files from SAPSMPRT3010_0-20011875.TGZ.
    2. Modify SilentInstall_Linux.txt for Dev-install
    3. Run SilentInstall_Linux.sh [ Installation Successful ]
    4. Start & check SMP3 server using go.sh.
    5. Stop SMP3 Server using stop.sh.
    6. Extract SPM3.0 SP10 PL05 from SAPSMPRT3010P_5-20011875.TGZ.
    7. Modify SilentInstall.txt
    8. Run SilentInstall.sh [ Installation Successful ]

    OS Environment : CentOS 7

    If you still have problem , please try to using more latest PL. Latest PL is PL11 for SMP3 SP10 , and latest SP is SMP3 SP13.

    Please check our download site

    Best Regards

    Yasutaka Yano

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 07, 2017 at 12:11 PM

    Hi Yasutaka Yano,

    thanks for your support. I have completely reinstalled the SMP-Server on CentOS 7 (before I used openSuSE 42.1).

    On CentOS 7 it works like expected.

    Regards,

    Christian

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded