I need your help for the following scenario:
Client needs to change the GL master records to make them into reconciliation account for vendors.
- All of these GL accounts have posting
- Some of these GL are open item managed while others are not
- All of these are balance sheet accounts
- All of the GL accounts have ' Only balances in local currency' ticked
For GL accounts which are open item managed, I posted a clearing entry into a clearing account, reducing the balance to zero ( in document, local and group currency).
However, when I try to change the settings (FS00) of master record, the system returns the following messages:
- Changing the balances in local currency not possible; acct has a balance
- Changing the reconcil.acct indicator not possible; acct has a balance
The same thing happens when I tried changing the settings for GL accounts, which are not open item managed.
Request you to share your expertise in this context.
Note: Client is not interested in using another GL account because of the way the reporting is structured.
Thanks & Regards