Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Oct 25, 2007 at 08:26 PM

Capacity planning problem

17 Views

How do we manage capacity on products that may be produced in multiple plants? Ex. 70% of a good may be produced in Cape while the other 30% in Rock Island. How 2 split the requirement?

please gurus....help me

thanq