Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Proxy error - HTTP status code 500

Hi,

Scenario: Asynchronous Proxy (R/3 4.7) to 3rd Party (JDBC)

We applied patches to JAVA on the XI side to fix a bug, the process worked before the patches. I am now getting an error on R/3 i.e. the data is not reaching XI.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Call Integration Server

  -->

- http://sap.com/exchange/MessageFormat">

  <SAP:Context />

  <SAP:Code p1="500" p2="Error during conversion of XI message" p3="" p4="">HTTP.HTTP_STATUS_CODE_NEQ_OK</SAP:Code>

  <SAP:Text language="EN">HTTP status code 500 : Error during conversion of XI message</SAP:Text>

  </SAP:ErrorHeader>

Any ideas. Thanks,

Leanne

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • Oct 25, 2007 at 02:16 PM

    it might be a connection issue....also chck the URL of the IS is proper or not...can u psste that?

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 25, 2007 at 04:07 PM

    Hi Leanne,

    There are a couple of SAP notes that describe the solution...... Below are the note numbers.

    804124 (The fully qualified host name does make a difference, I have personally seen it)

    807000 (especially the point on applying the note 1048692 when the ICM forwards messages to the web dispatcher)

    Cheers,

    Abhy

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      SAP requested we implement patches, this sorted out the proxy issue. The message now arrives in XI.

      I have now encountered another problem, this process was working prior to the patches being implemented. I noticed that the communication channels now look different, any ideas?

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

      - <!-- Inbound Message

      -->

      - http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

      <SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

      <SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

      <SAP:P1 />

      <SAP:P2 />

      <SAP:P3 />

      <SAP:P4 />

      <SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: JDBC Adapter configuration not initialized: null</SAP:AdditionalText>

      <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

      <SAP:Stack />

      <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

      </SAP:Error>

      Thanks,

      Leanne

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 30, 2007 at 08:06 AM

    Hi Thanks we did a full cache refresh. All is fine now.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded