Skip to Content
Former Member
Oct 24, 2007 at 10:53 AM

Report on Infoset is not working


Hi All

I was having couple of queries on one infoset which is based on 2 ODS. Later i have removed one ODS and inserted the new ODS. now when i am opening the query it is showing error for those fields which were present in old ODS which i have removed, i adjusted the query by replacing them with new char of the new ODS.

So now query should work fine but it is still giving some error. When clicking( Double click) on some row fields it is showing error message which indicates that the field has been corrupted.

Did anyone face this problem earlier, please provide some input on this issue


Tripple k