Skip to Content

DI Server Update Item Object

Getting an Invalid XML Error when trying to update an Item through DI Server. What is wrong with the following code?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<env:Header>

<SessionID>"SESSIONID</SessionID>

</env:Header>

<env:Body>

<dis:UpdateObject >

<BOM>

<BO>

<AdmInfo>

<Object>oItems</Object>

</AdmInfo>

<QueryParams>

<ItemCode>ITEM01</ItemCode>

</QueryParams>

<Items>

<row>

<ItemCode>ITEM01</ItemCode>

<ItemName>Description</ItemName>

</row>

</Items>

</BO>

</BOM>

</dis:UpdateObject >

</env:Body>

</env:Envelope>

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

1 Answer

  • Posted on Oct 22, 2007 at 04:04 PM

    I have found the answer. I did not include the Manufacturer field. This is a mandatory field as shown in the DI API Help.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.