We have done BI upgradation from BW 3.1 to BI7. Now we are migrating the queries. In some of the BW 3.5 queries we have used calculated key figure which contain before aggregation. We have taken copy of that BW 3.5 query, created new calculated keyfigure with exception aggregation and saved in BI7. After that BI7 query showing that new calculated keyfig value fine but whatever other 3.5 calc keyfig which are used in this BI7 query which contain before aggregation earlier in 3.5 automatically converted to after aggreagation. This is a big problem for us now. If anybody faced this problem pls reply, its urgent...........
We have checked forum and SAP Notes but couldnt find solution for this type of problem