Skip to Content
0

IE 11 Zoom with CSS

Sep 19, 2017 at 07:22 AM

160

avatar image

Hi all,

The rendering problem with design studio continues with Lumira 2.0 as well, on my browser IE 11 when I set zoom to 80 % manually the planning application with 12 periods perfectly fits and wondering how to achieve this through CSS that automatically sets application to zoom level 80%. Appreciate your help.

Kind Regards

SK

kfcr6.png (36.8 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

2 Answers

avatar image
Former Member Sep 19, 2017 at 09:15 AM
0

You can set the Zoom level of your browser to 80% and then open the design studio application.

Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
Mohd Fahad Sep 19, 2017 at 06:20 PM
0

Hi Sai,

You can try below to trigger components within the application. I understand you want to set it at application level rather than component level. This is a quick workaround, when i get time i'll try at application level too.

CROSSTAB_1. setCSSClass("ZOOM3");

.ZOOM3 {
	Zoom: 150%;
}

Tanveer - Setting browser to 80% will only help for a user who manually adjust its browser before running the app. Since the app can be used globally therefore cannot be set manually for every user, also 80% is smaller font that may be good for app but not for general browsing.

Show 1 Share
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Hi Mohd,

Thanks for your suggestion, I am looking to set zoom at application level so that all components renders well, as per your suggestion I've tried at cross tab component level (80%) where I can see cross tab leaving 20 % unused space at right , Please let me know if you are able to achieve this at application level.

Thanks once again. SK

0