Skip to Content

Transfer customizing to a non SAP system

Sep 18, 2017 at 01:30 PM


avatar image
Former Member


I need to distribue customizing tables, like T171T and T161T, to a non SAP system. I didn't find any standard way to achieve this using IDOCs, is there any other way?

10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers