Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Split personnel numbers linked by IT0031


I have linked two personnel numbers incorrectly by PA30 add manually the pernr as reference in IT0031 and now I need to split them.

When I deleted the reference number, the split was done but I can't access the personnel number that was related. I have tried select it by PA30 but he can't be accessed, It seems that lost the I'D person...

How can I link two personnel number from the same country without do the required action, and how can I revert the merge in case of wrong personnel number?



Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Sep 20, 2017 at 11:33 PM

    Please review the below OSS notes:

    1741940 - HRMGE0090 with existing relationships and infotypes

    750262 - Transaction for combining/splitting up personnel numbers

    Please check both central persons and delete all relationships (except for 'B209') and infotypes from one central person (if neccessary, you can re-create them under the other CP). Then, execute HRMGE0090 again, personnel numbers A and B can be merged under the other central person.

    HRMGE0090 is a tool for Global EMployment. It can be used to merge two personnel numbers that belong to two different countries. If you want to merge two personnel numbers which belong to the same country, you have to use IT31.

    Let us say, you want to merge two personnel numbers P1 and P2. Following are Person ID and CP of P1 and P2: Person ID CP P1 PN1 CP1 P2 PN2 CP2

    While you are executing HRMGE0090, you get a pop-up to ask you to select which Person ID you want to use after merging. Say, you select PN1. After merging, the both personnel numbers P1 and P2 have the Person ID PN1. But, before the note 1889343, which CP will be used after merging is independent from the selected Person ID PN1, it could be CP1 or CP2. With the note 1889343, CP1 will be used as new CP. If CE or GE is active, the assignments (personnel numbers), which belong to the same employee, have the same CP. If CE or GE is inactive, each personnel number has a different CP. If you want to create CP creation report : HRALXSYNC

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded