Skip to Content

data source went inactive in production after OS patch upgrade

Sep 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM


avatar image

Hello Team,

After a OS patch upgrade, few datasources in our BW system went inactive. We tried to activate it manually and also by "RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL" program, neither of them are working. we have also tried to re transport the data sources from DEV->QUALITY->PROD again and it is also failing in production.

Please find the screen shot below showing error message,

capture4.png (56.5 kB)
capture5.png (22.2 kB)
10 |10000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded
* Please Login or Register to Answer, Follow or Comment.

0 Answers