Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Language Printing

Hi SDN,

Im trying to print few details in the Korean Language from an SAP Script. I have made the changes to the existing script and the Print Preview comes perfectly fine.

When I take the Print Out from the Spool Request, blank boxes get printed instead of Korean Language Text. Im using the Unicode Printer

Can anyone help me out with this.

Thanks and Regards,

Manu Kapur

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 09, 2007 at 03:20 PM

    Even if it is a unicode printer, check if there is any requirement for Korean font. You might have to see that with your network team and see if you need to install any font.

    That can be the cause of the problem.

    ashish

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Well I checked the settings with the Printer. Printer prints Korean language. But for this particular script , it prints boxes. I have another smart form that Prints Korean perfectly.

      Thanks

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Oct 09, 2007 at 03:21 PM

    Print test page from printer and check your font is supported by the printer.

    This should be the first trouble shooting technique

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Well, The Korean Output is being Printed fine using the other smartform. But for this particular script this is not printing properly. Its printing boxes.